About the Firm
South Florida Firm Represents Businesses and Individuals
Skilled attorneys provide insurance, real estate, and business advocacy
When you are facing a difficult legal issue, you need experienced and skilled representation to assist you in achieving the results you need. At JP Salas Law in Plantation, Florida, we offer aggressive representation in your insurance, business, or real estate law matter. Whether you have suffered from losses due to fire or water damage, are selling your home, or are facing a construction dispute, our attorneys draw on two decades of combined experience to provide comprehensive counsel that works to achieve the results you seek.
Accomplished litigators provide you with dedicated representation
Throughout South Florida, our firm is recognized for its:
- Flexible scheduling options — Our attorneys work one-on-one with every client who walks through our door. We also understand that you have a busy schedule, so we offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate you.
- Skillful trial advocates — Our aggressive litigators and accomplished trial advocates will create a thorough strategy in backing your insurance claim to ensure you get the best possible representation for your case.
- Experienced business counselors — Our accomplished business attorneys can provide you with a detailed and thorough contract analysis as well as strong representation in bond litigation and construction defect cases.
After going through the details of your legal matter, we can determine the best possible course of action to take in seeking the results you desire.
Areas of Practice
Skilled counselors assist you with losses, torts, contracts, and loans
Our firm serves individuals and businesses in the South Florida area in these areas:
- Insurance claims — Whether policyholders have experienced significant losses in personal property, homes, or businesses, our firm assists with insurance claims for a range of coverages, from hurricane and windstorm damage to commercial and business property claims.
- Commercial litigation — Our firm can represents clients in commercial litigation matters, including those dealing with goods and services, partnership disputes, business torts, and class actions.
- Construction litigation — We represent contractors, suppliers, developers and property owners in construction litigation where disputes involve breach of contract, terms, construction delays and defects, and liens and bond claims.
- Business litigation — Our firm advises clients in a wide range of business litigation matters such as contract breaches, succession issues, business torts, and infringement of copyrights.
- Real estate litigation — When property rights are threatened by disputes, we represent clients in both residential and commercial real estate litigation, advising on issues such as contracts, sales, purchases, leases, and zoning.
In each of these practice areas, you can count on us to provide you with the strongest possible representation for the best result in your unique legal matter.
Contact a South Florida law firm for a free consultation
Whether you are filing an insurance claim, buying a home, or handling a partnership dispute, JP Salas Law in Plantation can assist you. Please call 754-701-6172 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation.